Linggo, Nobyembre 13, 2011

myfirstsemester

             First day of school, running as fast as we could. Me and my best friend was late for our very first subject at the very first day. It was really embarrassing because as we enter the room everyone was silent and everyone was staring at us, but as the times and days went on, we coped up with it. We meet new people who are really nice and approachable. I realized that college life wasn't that harsh as I thought it was. But of course, it's not that easy compared to high school.



         At the first month of class, still, I rarely know my classmates and I am not good in making friends for I was too shy to introduce myself. Luckily, I have my best friend who is really good at it. She introduce me to some new persons she meet in our class. They were: Gina Mae Omila, Garel April Bulair, Dollie Joyce Sarcino, Key Marie Sescon, Queeny Mae Gabino and Yoshabeth Ragudo. We never had a thought that we could make a really good company. They were great friends, I share my happiness and heartaches to them. We help each other when we have a hard time coping up with our subjects. I learned a lot about my course. All the things that I learned in my high school are also discussed in college so everything is worth learning and now that I understand the past lessons, my confusions are now clarified.





1 komento:

  1. Hi. Thank you for sharing your experience. Allow me to say a compliment to you. You're beautiful.
    Grammar points:
    Be consistent with the tenses of verbs. I'm confused with the different tenses of verbs you are using. You must apply parallelism.

    TumugonBurahin