Lunes, Nobyembre 14, 2011

My Ambiguous Sentences

1. She has appointed her assistant manager.
        a. She has appointed another woman to be her assistant manager.
        b. She has appointed her own assistant manager (maybe to another position).


2. My solicitor gives the poorest free advice.
        a. My solicitor gives free advice to the poorest people.
        b. My solicitor gives free advice that is the worst (poorest) possible.


3. I'll call you my secretary.
        a. I will say that you are my secretary
        b. I will call my secretary for you.


4. They are baking potatoes.
        a. They are potatoes for baking.
        b. They have put potatoes in the oven for baking.

1 komento:

  1. Hi Kim Chu.hehehe. I just wanna ask you to change your blog language into English. Good output!

    TumugonBurahin